Home > Dr. Greg >
Dr. Greg's KPIX Segments
Career New Year's Resolutions
In order to move toward building
career security for yourself, take these 3 action
Get Your Network in
Shape: We've talked about the importance of networking.
Get back to everyone who's helped you and let
them know how much you've appreciated their help.
- Set a goal of adding one person a week to
- Set a goal of offering to help minimum 2 folks
Start a Career Management
Group: Get together with a friend and start your
own career management group. Each of you invite
2 other people to the group and meet once a month.
- Review each other's resumes and give constructive
- Report in on your career goals, such as adding
to your network
- Do career research on different workplace
trends and new skills
Develop Your "Fundamentals"
Skill Set: Do reading or take classes to learn
some of the fundamental skills required to build
your career security such as...